Paradox Interactive revealed today that they are set to make an explosive entrance onto consoles with Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West. The team-based third person shooter, which will transport players directly into the heart of the gun-slinging drama and action of the Wild West, is locked and loaded to hit the console market during 2010.
Developed by Fatshark, Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West features intense gunfights in beautifully rendered Western settings. Incorporating the unique Synergy system, which encourages co-operation and team tactics to achieve a maximum gameplay experience and rewards, Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West calls upon players to band together and relive the excitement, danger, and mystery of the Wild West.
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West Features
• Four distinct playable characters with a multitude of strengths and weaknesses
• A diverse level-up system letting you adapt your character to each game round as it unfolds
• A multitude of different game modes and settings, all with a distinct feeling of the Old West
• Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West will reward players that play as a team through the incorporation of the Synergy system
• Game modes and mechanics are designed to be easy-to-understand with a minimum of prerequisites.